April 28, 2014

Meidcal Mission: Bolivia

 
 Well it is truly amazing how fast time goes by.  I have been looking through my pictures and memories of Bolivia, and remembering all those that made my  first medical mission possible for me!  You are at the top of my list and I thank you.  I never would have thought that when I reached out for help that you would have responded so quickly and generously.  People like you make life  wonderful for others!
        Your Kim Kaps are not only comfortable, they are just beautiful!  Your Kaps made a hospital that was dim and lifeless, colorful and happy!  So many of the volunteers loved your Kaps, as well as our patients and their families!  I am sure that my friend Simon, and single father of 7 took his Kim Kap home and is now wearing it on his farm!

     I cannot thank you enough for your generosity, caring and willingness to help a total stranger with your phenomenal product!  Thank you and God Bless!
Ashlee Furstnow