November 10, 2015

Medical Mission: Colombia


      Thank you so much for your donation of Kaps. I shared the 10 cute caps, plus 4 of my own KimKaps, with the nurses in the Burn ICU at Hospitál Simón Bolívar in Bogotá, Colombia. I went to this unit for the second time with Physicians for Peace. Our goal over the week was to help empower the multidisciplinary burn team to communicate and work as an effective team. These nurses work so hard. Last year they loved the KimKaps I wore (which I left there for them), so I'm really glad this year I was able to bring some more for them. They look so cute!

Thank you, Zoe, for your hard work and dedication to the people of Colombia, we know your efforts make a big difference in their lives and we are grateful to play a small role in that.

If you would like information on how you can receive a donation of Kaps for an upcoming Medical Mission, email kim@kimkaps.com with your shipping address and let us know where/when you're going.